Contact Update

For authors currently under contract or already published with the University of Massachusetts Press, please send updates to your contact information (e-mail, home or office address, phone number, or position/title change) to your acquiring editor or [email protected]

Royalty updates

Home address changes and instructions to redirect royalty payments can be made through the Contact Update Form  or sent to [email protected]. If your home address or other tax reporting information has changed, your tax forms will need to be updated with your new information. This will allow us to update your vendor file so that you may continue to receive royalties.

Tax forms are now submitted electronically through the University of Massachusetts’ secure online portal. Once you have alerted us to the changes to your information, you will receive an email inviting you to register for the UMass Supplier Portal. Your tax forms can be created and signed electronically within this portal. If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Business Manager, Sarah Doherty at [email protected].

Royalty Waivers

In recent years, we have received a generous response of authors who have considered waiving their royalties for the benefit of the Press. This waiver allows us to support worthwhile new projects, especially those by authors publishing their first book and scholars without access to subventions. If you have not already done so, and would like to waive your royalties for this or future years, please complete this Royalty Waiver Form.